There is a ruckus across the country regarding the Agneepath scheme. Protests are taking place from 15 states. The news of the incident of violence has come to the fore in many places. From the road to the railway track and the markets, there is a ruckus. Two people have died during the demonstrations. Several protesters have been detained by the police.
Meanwhile, the Chief of the Army Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff have given big information related to the recruitment. The notification for recruitment in the Army will be issued within the coming two days. At the same time, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal VR Choudhary said that the recruitment process of Agniveer for the Indian Air Force will start from June 24, 2022.
In such a situation, let us know today’s 10 big things related to Agneepath …
1. Ruckus in 15 states: Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu and Himachal Pradesh are reported to be protesting against the Agneepath scheme. has arrived. In many of these states, students are adopting violent attitude.
2. Two killed in violence: So far two people have lost their lives in the ongoing ruckus over the Agneepath scheme. The first death occurred in Telangana. The riots set several trains on fire at the Secunderabad railway station here. They also pelted stones at the passengers. In retaliation, the police resorted to lathi charge and firing. One protester was killed in this. On the other hand, there was a lot of ruckus in Lakhisarai of Bihar. Here the protesters set fire to the Vikramshila Express. One passenger died due to suffocation.
3. Army recruitment notification will be issued in two days: Amidst the violence across the country, Army Chief General Manoj Pandey’s big statement has come. He said that notification for Army recruitment will be issued in two days. All its information will be available on the official recruitment portal of the Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Army Chief has appealed to the youth to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
4. Advertisement for recruitment in Airforce will be issued on June 24: Amidst the ongoing ruckus in many states, Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhary also made two big announcements. He said that like the Army, the age limit for recruitment in the Air Force this year will be 23 years instead of 21. Along with this, Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhary said that the recruitment process for the Indian Air Force will start from June 24, 2022.
5. Attack on Deputy CM, BJP President’s house in Bihar: In Bihar, incidents of arson and sabotage have been reported in more than 15 districts. Protesters attacked Deputy CM Renu Devi’s house in Bettiah, Bihar. The house of BJP state president Sanjay Jaiswal was also attacked here. Stones have been pelted at the house. A policeman was also injured in this attack.
6. Ruckus in more than 20 districts of UP: After Bihar, the most uproar has happened in Uttar Pradesh. The ruckus is going on in more than 20 districts here. In Ballia, protesters set fire to a train. Stone pelted at the station. Stones were pelted on several trains in Varanasi as well. There are reports of uproar in many districts including Agra, Mathura, Aligarh. Here the protesters are arson and stone pelting.
7. Metro station closed in Delhi: The effect of the protest against the Agneepath plan was also seen in the capital Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) here on Friday also closed the doors of Delhi’s ITO Metro station due to the protest by the members of the All India Students Association.
8. More than 200 trains affected, many cancelled: The most impact of the protest against the Agneepath scheme was seen at the railway stations. Railway stations in many states were set on fire. Due to this, Indian Railways has also canceled many trains. The Railways on Friday said that over 200 trains have been affected so far in protest against the Agneepath scheme and around 35 trains have been canceled since the protests began on Wednesday.
9. School bus stuck between stone pelting: A video of Darbhanga, Bihar is becoming increasingly viral. In the video, a school bus is seen stuck in the midst of violent protests over the Agneepath scheme. Four to five innocent children are also present in the bus, who are scared and crying. People are expressing their displeasure against the protesters on social media.
10. Defense Minister, Army Chief appeals for peace: Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, Army Chief Manoj Pandey, Air Force Chief Chief Marshal VR Chaudhary appealed for peace to stop the ruckus on Agneepath. Everyone said that Agneepath scheme is a good opportunity for the youth of the country.